Our Bed and Breakfast in Tagaytay
Cà Donata is located right in the heart of Tagaytay City – one of the most popular summer getaways in the Philippines.
On driving up to the Bed & Breakfast, you will be greeted by a group of houses that seem to sit complacently on a hill. The natural uphill terrain is one of the most striking features of our place as the gardens nicely complement the layout of the Bed & Breakfast. You will also notice the striking mix of Spanish Colonial elements with western-influenced architecture. This particular combination was designed to complement and maximize Tagaytay’s cool and pleasant weather.
We are just a few minutes’ drive from Mahogany market and Mendez Crossing. Guests are sure to appreciate the quiet and private area, away from the main road and surrounded by abundant flora with the following local services still highly accessible:
- Tagaytay Hospital
- Robinson’s Supermarket
- ATMs for all local banks
- Convenience Stores
- Gas Stations
- Fastfood Chains
- Public Transport Terminals (Tricycles, Jeepneys, and Buses)
Other services and community buildings are just as accessible and are mostly just a 10-minute drive away.
Driving to Tagaytay City
The city proper is just a 95-minute drive from Manila and an even shorter drive from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). There are a few ways you can get to us:
- From Manila: Via the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX)
– Take the Carmona Exit, drive through the Governor’s Drive to Silang to reach Tagaytay City OR
– Take the Sta. Rosa Exit and drive straight to Tagaytay City
- From Manila: Via the Coastal Road Expressway to Aguinaldo Highway
– Continue south on Aguinaldo Highway from the Coastal Road OR
– Go through Trece Martires City and Amadeo using the Indang and Mendez Roads
- From Batangas: Via the Circumferential Road
- From Laguna: Through the Carmona Exit
- From Cavite: Via the Naic Road past Indang and Trece Martires City
Click the Driving Directions Button for specific driving directions as well as useful information on how to get to Tagaytay via public transport.
Plan your trip with ideas from our list of places to see in Tagaytay and get ready for a fun and exciting adventure!