Our Bed and Breakfast in Tagaytay
Casa Donata’s Tagaytay Bed and Breakfast is located right in the heart of Tagaytay City – one of the most popular summer getaways in the Philippines. Owned by a retired couple, the inn’s most striking feature is its Spanish Colonial facade and architecture mixed with a modern take on the Filipino Bahay Kubo. This particular combination was designed to complement and maximize Tagaytay’s cool and pleasant weather.
Our bed and breakfast is just a couple of minutes away from the McDonald’s across Taal Vista Lodge on Aguinaldo Highway. Guests are sure to love the quiet and private area, away from the main road and surrounded by abundant plant life with the following local services still highly accessible:
- Tagaytay Hospital
- Robinson’s Supermarket
- ATMs for all local banks
- Convenience Stores
- Gas Stations
- Fastfood Chains
- Public Transport Terminals (Tricycles, Jeepneys, and Buses)
Other services and community buildings are just as accessible and are mostly just a 10-minute drive. Guests can also expect good reception from most telecom providers as well as wireless broadband providers for internet connectivity.
Driving to Tagaytay City
The city proper is just a 95-minute drive from Manila and an even shorter drive from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). There are a few ways you can get to us:
- From Manila: Via the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX)
– Take the Carmona Exit, drive through the Governor’s Drive to Silang to reach Tagaytay City OR
– Take the Sta. Rosa Exit and drive straight to Tagaytay City
- From Manila: Via the Coastal Road Expressway to Aguinaldo Highway
– Continue south on Aguinaldo Highway from the Coastal Road OR
– Go through Trece Martires City and Amadeo using the Indang and Mendez Roads
- From Batangas: Via the Circumferential Road
- From Laguna: Through the Carmona Exit
- From Cavite: Via the Naic Road past Indang and Trese Martires City
Click the Driving Directions Button for specific driving directions as well as useful information on how to get to Tagaytay via public transport.
Plan your trip with ideas from our list of places to see in Tagaytay and get ready for a fun and exciting adventure!